I missed blogging.
I have come to a stage in life where 24hrs is just not enough for me.
ohwells.maybe everyone will face this same problem sooner or later.
Thats why time is the most important resource in the world.
BECAUSE IT IS THE MOST SCARCE HERE!!
Just the the demand curve of time will continue to shift to the right, while the supply curve will just remain stagnant there cause there is only 24hrs to space..
10 things that i did this few weeks!!
1)I quit ODAC..(okie..i'm sad..but at least..)
2)I didnt make it to rifle for the 2nd time.
3)I had 2 interviews today
4)I made a big achievement in PE - we have to run 400m per interval for 6times and i managed to stay at 2mins for 6 rounds!! yeah!! Ms poon will be proud mann!!
5)I realised that the metre rule is a GOOD tool to tap/hit/whack someone that is a metre away from you.
6)I realised that I love to wear the tie
7)I've been drinking alot of different flavours of HOT TEA!!
8)I realised that it is quite easy to use the graphic calculator without having to refer to the menu.
9)I took 3 bus and MRT from AJC to OLPS that day!!which made no diff if i took 2 buses or MRT!!
10)I charged my HANDPHONE in class today!!
congrats to all who went into ODAC..
Marion will miss you!!
haha..feeling funny(weird) at the moment.
oh wells!!
anyway..i have decided to give her a chance!!
not discriminating anymore!!
No comments:
Post a Comment